Delivery & Returns
Standard delivery (10–14 days) — £5.95 FREE on orders over £150
Orders are UK only at this time.
- As Doc Cotton Ltd sells made-to-order items (the basis of our ‘no waste’ sustainability business model), we cannot offer a return or refund on our garments if you change your mind or if the item(s) does not fit. Each piece is individually printed and handmade once your order has been placed. A lot of time and care goes into making each item, so please be considerate when placing your order.
- Make sure to visit our sizing guide page to ensure you match yourself to the correct size.
- If you are unsure, please email email@example.com with any questions.
- We can offer an exchange or return if your item is returned to us within 14 days of receiving your order.
- Your order should be returned to us in its original condition: unused, unwashed, undamaged, with all original tags in place, and packed in the original tissue paper and packaging to receive a full refund.
- If you wish to return your item after the 14 day period, you can have a credit note to spend on the website within 2 months, once your item is return to us.
- If your item is faulty, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sometimes we make mistakes. If you have received an incorrect or faulty item, we are very sorry. Please email us with your order number and a description of the issue.
- Please send photos if possible. Then we can investigate the problem and do everything we can to solve the issue and improve the manufacture of the item if necessary.
- Please email beforehand so we can suggest how to return the order. We will also need a copy of your postage receipt and will always reimburse you for any extra postage charges on faulty items.
Responsibily made to order
Using sustainably sourced cotton, bamboo silk and linen mixes, Doc Cotton offers luxury and style made to last.