CALLING ALL DESIGNERS!
Have you got artwork you want to make use of?
Here’s where we come in at Doc Cotton . . .
TELL ME MORE
How it works at Doc Cotton is that we borrow your artwork and prints, ensuring you maintain 100% ownership of them at all times. If at any given time, you wish to remove your print from our website, you can do this with our New Designer platform. Customers will then choose your prints to apply to our 100% sustainable cotton garments and accessories.
In return for your prints, we promote you through the website, where your prints will be displayed and previewed. We also will promote your prints via our social media channels. Your designs could have the potential to be included in editorial features, such as Frida Peppercorn’s print who was in Vogue’s February 2019 issue, Lucy Heggie, whose design featured in ‘Best Buy’ for the Independent’s article on bags for life and Tishya Oedit’s pattern that featured on Doc Cotton shorts in British GQ! Earn commission every time your print is used, which is payable at the end of the month.
I’M IN. WHAT NOW?
If this opportunity with Doc Cotton is of interest to you, get yourself set up on our designer platform. We recommend that you upload JPEGs with a minimum of 300 dpi. You can use this website to convert the dpi. For best results, we recommend between 20 cm x 20 cm in height and width. Most importantly, check that the pattern is repeated.
Welcome on board!
YOUR DESIGNS AND DOC COTTON
1. The customer will choose their preferred garment style and size
2. They can then choose from 1000+ prints, where they will be able to click your designer name or categories. Alternatively, customers can also upload their own designs.
3. The customer can view the mock-up of their new garment and adjust the print size according to their preference
4. They can then customise their garment with a variety of buttons and threads to add finishing touches.
5. We then post the customer’s personalised, hand-made garment delivered to their door within 5-7 days. If they send or post a picture via social media, we will tag your profile and promote your print!
How many prints can I upload?
As many as you want! You want our customers to have options when customising their garment, so feel free to upload as many of your artwork as possible!
When do I receive my commission after my print has been used for an order?
Your commission is payable at the end of the month.
Can I share your posts?
Of course! We strongly encourage you to promote your designs via our platform. You can also share a specific garment with your design using our website if you want to show a mock up to your audience.
How do you promote me?
As well as featuring all your designs under your designer profile, we will tag your prints on social media, paid social campaigns and email marketing. You are welcome to repost our content and share any content you wish us to promote, especially if you’re working on new prints to submit on the platform!
How do I repeat my pattern?
We recommend using suitable software such as Photoshop or Illustrator if you’re handy at this otherwise there are websites that do the trick. We’ve included a handy guide to this on our blog.